Region’s best in blockchain, Web 3.0, recognized in Abu Dhabi
The first edition of the Middle East Blockchain Awards (MEBA), held on 18 November in Abu Dhabi, recognized 14 of the region’s best in the field of blockchain and Web 3.0. Award winners were announced during a ceremony attended by government officials and industry experts from the Middle East and beyond.
Read more: Blockchain could play a pivotal role in the MENA region: Report
Winners announced during the MEBA ceremony were:
- Best NFT and Gamefi Project 2022: Bonuz
- Most Influential Woman in Blockchain and Crypto 2022: Meera Judge, Binance
- Most Influential Woman in Blockchain and Crypto 2022: Reef
- Most Influential CEO in Blockchain and Crypto 2022: Basil Al-Askari, MidChains
- Most Influential Global Crypto News Service 2022: Smashi TV
- Most Influential CMO in Blockchain and Crypto 2022: Haider Rafique, OKX
- Top Global Crypto YouTuber / Influencer 2022: Andrés Meneses
- Most Innovative DeFi Platform 2022: Horizon X
- Most Powerful CEX 2022: MidChains
- Most Promising ESG Crypto Project 2022: Islamic Coin
- Best Mobile Crypto Wallet 2022: Velas
- Best Crypto Investment Fund 2022: Sino Global Capital
- Best NFT Marketplace 2022: Bybit
- Most Promising DEX to Watch 2022: Curve Finance
MEBA was hosted by the finance agency Hoko Middle East, in association with Abu Dhabi Finance Week, and the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Crypto and Blockchain Association (MEAACBA).
Bally Singh, Chairman, and Co-Founder of Hoko Group said: ”This has been a spectacular event celebrating the phenomenal caliber of Web 3.0 innovation and talent across the Middle East.